Impact Listening

Listening is a critical skill in all relationships, from business to personal. Learn the difference between listening and hearing, and how to develop the ability to understand and communicate more effectively.

It’s been well publicized that only 7% of all communication is verbal. In this informative and interactive workshop, we will develop the other 93% that makes the difference in relationships.

Explore the three levels of listening and how each of these contribute to or hinder effective communication. Learn how barriers affect each of us and how these can be quickly reversed for positive relationships.

This highly interactive workshop is not a lecture, as we work together. It is designed to teach and improve one of our most basic, but important skills, communication through listening!

93

93% Of communication
is non-verbal

2014 10 01_1707_edited-1-copy
0